Hyderabad is brimming with opportunities for real estate investors. The real estate market of the city has grown to the top seven cities in between the pandemic, according to the experts. The realtors who were hit by the unexpected drop in sales due to the pandemic found hope in high-end luxury properties.
Though the buyers did not invest much in the property market, luxury villas were still sold in the city. Mostly the buyers included doctors, NRIs, businessmen, and senior executives. With this, the overall performance of Hyderabad’s real estate has been positive; hence the luxury real estate segment attracted a large percent of NRI investments.
The preferred budget for the majority of NRIs, with 3-BHKs and 4-BHKs being on the top of their preference list, has been revealed to be Rs 90 lakhs - Rs 2.5 crore in research. The degrading amount of rupee in comparison to the dollar, coupled with the offers, has made luxury units favorable for NRIs.
● As the trend of working from home is growing, it is encouraging buyers to pick spacious and well-equipped apartments.
● To buy luxury apartments in Hyderabad means more space and better furnishing for the same price in comparison to the other Indian metropolitan cities.
● The amenities most in demand include smart home automation, dedicated business centers, and recreational facilities.
● Luxury real estate in the city is available at a reasonable price, with privacy, personalization, state-of-the-art technology, modern amenities, and professional maintenance.
The luxury real estate properties have easy access to all major necessities in Hyderabad. Sai Raghavendra ICON is built in the most sought-after location in Hyderabad, setting a benchmark in the city's heart.
● Hyderabad is a city that has attracted many property investors for years as it is surrounded by a huge number of IT companies, business parks, special economic zones (SEZs), and a lot of office space.
● According to a report, 1.28 lakh new apartments were added in the top seven cities that also included Hyderabad, with sales clocked at 1.38 lakh units in the year 2020.
● Duplex villas located on the periphery of the city with the price of Rs 5 crores to Rs 9 crores were quite popular; they were more preferred due to the outbreak of coronavirus pandemic.
● Many were also interested in buying luxury apartments in Hyderabad, with the cost of about Rs 10 crores to Rs 12 crores.
● Those who can afford luxury apartments wish their families to be safe and comfortable, even post-pandemic. Therefore, the market sentiment does not affect this segment of buyers.
● The properties that offered better social distancing and lower infection risk with a greener environment, such as villas and farmhouses, have also been in demand.
Sai Raghavendra Group has built many luxury properties in prime locations of Hyderabad. Sai Raghavendra ICON is one ambitious project in Hyderabad with the objective of delivering extraordinary real estate for all.
Being an IT hub, every day, a new business is being set up in Hyderabad, paving the way for numerous employment opportunities and investments. Moreover, about 90% of leading companies in India have their prime location in Hyderabad. Therefore the employees of these companies always look for luxury apartments to settle in.